Thursday, November 02, 2006

"How big is Joshua? . . . "



". . . SOOOOOOOOO Big!!!" Well, I bought a new bathroom scale - now, wait, don't get excited yet, that's not the real news! According to my scale, Joshua is about 12 1/2 lbs. at 5 weeks old. So I guess he's trying to keep up with his brother - Joey was over 14 lbs. at 2 months and over 16 lbs. at 4 months. And for those of you who can't believe he's already growing out of the umbrella stroller, don't be alarmed! Joe just thought it would be funny to put him in Madie's doll stroller - which makes him look even more huge!

1 comment:

FranknSteph said...

Baby Joshua, I love you and you're my cousin. And I really like you, Joshua!

Love, Luke

Holy Cow, Sarah! You're going to have some seriously strong arms before he walks - we'll be praying that's soon!